- Unsere Services
- OEM Services
- Veeam Support Services
- VMware Support Services
- Aruba Support Services
- Lenovo Support Services
- Cisco Support Services
- OEM Support
- Über uns
- EIN ANGEBOT ANFORDERN
How to Log a Support Call with HPE
A step-by-step guide to understand the process of logging a call with Hewlett Packard Enterprise Technical Support
Step One - Check Your Agreement
Check whether your hardware is supported with an HPE support agreement (packaged services or services contract) by clicking here.
- Enter the product serial number (found on the support certificate, or the hardware itself – see below*)
- Select Country of purchase
- If requested, enter product number and submit
* The product serial number and product number are located on your hardware, usually on a label (this is found on the rear of a server; with storage, the product number will be on the front of the hardware, and the serial number on the back or top). Ensure you have these details to hand, and that the hardware is within easy access, as the Technical Support Consultant will go through remote diagnostics and initial troubleshooting to ascertain the problem with your hardware. In some instances it may be necessary for the Technical Support Consultant to call you back, so ensure that you have an inbound telephone number available.
Serial numbers are alpha numeric and are either 10 or 12 digits long Product numbers are usually in one of the following formats e.g. Q1234A or 23456-B21
Step Two - Identify Your Location
Step Three - Make the Call
Calls are voice activated, so you will be prompted through a series of menus.
- Shortcut or product category will be server, storage, networking, software, HPE solutions or installations (if the call is about something else, say more products)
- You may be asked for the operating system (e.g.Windows, VMWare) and the type (e.g. blade)
- Always use the full product name rather than an acronym (e.g. use System Insight Manager rather than SIM)
- If you’re having trouble using the system, you can press zero on your telephone keypad – or say „customer service“ – at any menu. Your call will be routed to a customer service agent who will then transfer your call to the correct technical support team.
Step Four - Explain What You Need
A trained Technical Support Consultant will answer your call. Explain that you need to log a technical fault call with your HPE hardware. You will be asked for your serial number.
Step Five - Confirm Your Details
The Technical Support Consultant will check whether you have support and confirm your contact details, including address, telephone number and email address.
Step Six - Go Through the Questions
You will be asked a series of diagnostic questions and be asked to perform various tasks on your HPE hardware.
Step Seven - Advice
The Technical Support Consultant will advise the best course of action.
Step Eight - Save Your Reference Number
Ensure that you record the Call Reference Number as you will need this until your case is resolved by the Technical Support Team.
Step Nine - Wait For Resolution
Once your call has been logged, an HPE hardware specialist will process the call to resolution.
Once the case has been submitted, the first available support agent will respond (depending on the service level in place for the hardware). Calls logged with HPE will be dealt with in the following order:
6 hour Call to Repair*
Next Business Day*
*Customers with Proactive Care benefit from automatic call logging and enhanced call handling (a dedicated Technical Solution Specialist who manages the call from receipt to closure), so may get faster problem resolution than those with Foundation Care.
Support Warehouse & Hewlett Packard Enterprise
We are an HPE partner, and the official HPE Renewal Reminder Service for HPE Technical Services in the UK, the US, Canada, Ireland, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Austria, Poland and South Africa.
Support Warehouse is the official HPE Renewal Reminder Service to remind customers when their support is expiring. When HPE’s systems indicate that support has not been renewed on a specific item of hardware, Support Warehouse send a renewal reminder by email. A Support Warehouse Account Manager will also attempt to call you to discuss the applicable support renewal options or to update the details relating to the item of hardware on HPE’s systems.
HPE have appointed Support Warehouse, a global HPE Partner, to carry out their renewal reminder service.
Do More With HPE
Contact HPE Support
Access Support Centre
HPE Support Services
Any questions? Just get in touch with the team.
Request a Quote
Provide your asset information and we can prepare a quote.