HPE Datacenter Care provides the highest level of infrastructure availability and can also improve performance and optimise resource usage.
Each Datacenter Care Contract is completely tailored to the needs of the individual customer and is designed to enable your IT team to focus on other activities. Datacenter Care offers a wide selection of proactive deliverables from supporting individual devices to infrastructure automation with high availability levels when used with the HPE support automation and monitoring tools.
Datacenter Care covers your entire IT environment under one Contract giving you:
- One support telephone number directly into the HPE Mission Critical Support Center
- One point of accountability (your HPE Account Support Manager)
- Deliverables selected and scaled to your exact requirements
- The ability to quickly add existing and new products onto your Contract
- Access to Multivendor support
The HPE Mission Critical Support Center is manned by expertly skilled HPE engineers in the local country who will own problems end-to-end, whether it is critical hardware or software incidents. HPE experts will provide problem diagnosis and support, and work closely with other HPE specialists when required.